A natural material
Skin’Up textiles’ material has two components:
- Cosmetic active ingredients;
- Fibres (elastane, polyamide and cotton).
Skin’Up clothing’s active ingredients are all natural. We have selected them because they offer spa-quality skin treatments.
They promise their wearers slimming and cosmetic benefits which respect their body and health, without any added complicated chemicals.
Fucus Vesiculosus seaweed
Fucus Vesiculosus seaweed offers a wide range of benefits:
- It firms up the skin,
- It regenerates the epidermis using minerals, vitamins and phospholipids,
- It drains the body of excess fluid thanks to its polysaccharide content,
- Its provitamin A and vitamin E have an anti-oxidant effect.
It offers a powerful dose of a comprehensively good active ingredient.
Safflower seed oil
Safflower grows in the Middle East and has won particular renown for its cosmetic benefits:
- It is nourishing and emolliating,
- It is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids (linoleic and oleic).